"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, February 21, 2004

O Happy Day!

allo.. =).. time for updates yah?? hehe..

anyway, today is a day where I'm quite happy lahz..

this is becos':

* my ppt of 2 nites work is being APPROVED!! Thanx God!!

* the music for my 2nd publicity ppt is actually a techno number (ie, a techno song lahz).. and surprisingly, its approved by my church pastor!! =)

I actually took a cab down to church opic for approval of ppt, becos' i was late, and the chairman of the camp needs to go soon.. so ya.. took a cab down to church opic.. its costs me $6.90!! i actually if i take the bus, i wld still be in time one.. but apparently, i missed the bus 147, becos' i dun koe wat actually distracted me, that i went to the bus interchange and not the bus-stop.. as a result, i missed my bus.. seeing it was getting late, therefore, i decide to take a cab...

i woke up late this morning, becos' i slept at 2.30am yesterday nite, becos' was frantically finding songs for my 3rd and FINAL publicity ppt.. so ya.. but thank God, did NOT manage to find, but got other resources.. so yupz..

anyway, my cab fare today is not as bad as i take cab from my hse to Temasek Poly.. this fare frm my hse to TP, can easily costs me $10-$12.. depending on the traffic.. haiz..

anyway, after the approval, stayed back in the church opic to help my dad (FYI: My dad church worker mahz.. so ya.. stayed back until 3pm+ then came home with my dad..

huimin then came early at 4.30pm to discuss with me about some issues on my teaching during the worship retreat which would be held from 9/4-11/4.. so yupz.. had a long discussion with her manz.. my head as usual, was splitting after the discussion!! but huimin-jie, good job!! Thanx for helping!! =)..

then after tat, go out to the living room for cell group.. good session.. today, got new member... and he is none other than Joshua.. =).. well.. can see he is a very sociable person.. believe he wld come back for nxt cell group!! =).. its a pleasure to have him ard.. =)

then after tat, went all went back, i on the internet and guess who i saw!! I saw Kor on MSN!! chatted with him for a while.. went to bathe and when i was back, he was like off the MSN liaoz.. never even say bye =(.. haz.. think he's tired liaoz.. its like 2 hrs faster than s'pore, at where he is staying now (brisbane.. i think!).. so yupz.. =)

then no choice.. came back online to do my other stuff, like preparing for my worship team retreat, do this blog update, etc..

k.. gtg.. and do my other work liaoz..

Ciaoz n have a GREAT weekend ahead,
<<< aBrIeL >>>

No comments: