"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, December 31, 2003

well well.. u ppl muz have realised that there are again a few new things in my blog..

first things first, i would like to wish my kor (derek), HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY!!

next, i would thank my kor (derek) for helping me in the music thing.. thank you for ur patience.. i can sense u a bit qi-geh, but u cont. to persevere on.. Kudos to you!! anyway, thanx again.. will try to settle the photo problem.. it doesn't seem to work.. haiz.. =(

ok.. here are a list of new things:

*music to my blog.. its by Kenny G.. a jazz piece.. so that's y my webby is jazzkool lohz.. me being the jazzy person and all.. *chey*.. yupz.. some ppl gave me a feedback that the music makes them sleep.. however, i find it ok.. at least its soothing.. not so noisy.. can concentrate better on reading my blog.. so give me ur feedback on the music via my chatterbox yaz.. waiting for it.. but pls. spare me.. hehe..
oh yah: if u want to re-play the music or stop it (becos' its irritating), then scroll down until u see like a player control thingy.. just click the appropriate button either to cont or stop yaz?? I'm sure u koe wat i'm toking about right.. =P

*2 NEW blog links, named timothy seow and clement cheong.. both of them are friends of my kor.. yupz.. so me being a sociable person, i make friends with them thru' cyberspace lorhz.. hahazz...

* u wld realised by now that each link u click, it would open another window.. yupz.. this is one of the enhanced features of my blog.. so tiffany jie jie, finally found wat's the html code for it!! all thanx to my kor.. Hooray!! =)

ok.. wat i did today??

in the morning, choose some songs for my worship leading session at church nxt sun (11/1/2003).. wanted to follow wat I learnt during Meta workshop (title: how to lead worship).. however, realised that it was too long.. would drag the time of worship.. hence, in the notes of that workshop, the instructor, Simon Seow (who is the director of ForeRunners) gave a sample worship set.. so thought of following that lohz.. at least get some ideas.. so will cont. to work on it on fri (02/01/2004) lohz..

practically spend my whole day in front of my computer, doing my blog.. spend about 2 hrs on the music thing.. and asking my kor and all.. in the end, i found out that, its the additional word in the link and different spacing of the file name, that cause the music not to work.. haiz.. =(

nxt, wld be the photo thing.. spend another hour on inserting photo into my blog.. and u koe wat?? it can't work.. so that explains the 'x' sign u see there.. haiz.. need to fix that thing ASAP.. if not, will cancel the idea of putting photo into my blog.. =)

yupz.. thats about all lohz.. quite boring but i say its fulfilling.. at least my blog has a slight revamp.. dun think i will be that free once school reopens on 05/01/2004 (Mon).. haiz.. yesterday, a msg went round my cohart saying that we need to report to school at 8.30am on Mon (05/01).. i was like "huh.. so early??".. not used to waking up so early.. becos' if its at 8.30am, then i need to wake up at 6.30am to do my Quiet Time, bathe and all.. haiz.. =(.. well.. that's life for me..

k.. got to go liaoz.. need to get off the computer, and watch some quality TV.. going to catch the nation's countdown tonite at HOME!! =).. no need to rush and all that.. all in the comfort of my own home.. hahaz.. =)

so here's wishing u all,

BLESSED NEW YEAR 2004 !! =)

Ciaoz n have a GREAT day ahead, c,')
<<< aBrIeL >>>

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Exceptional information. I've undoubtedly figured out something totally new this morning! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

hi there nice awareness info revealing, believe this is really ideal for everybody

Anonymous said...

This was exactly what I was looking for! Thanks to you!