"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, December 29, 2003

now.. i'm back.. but this will be a short blog.. i promise.. =)

anyway, in the afternoon, went to Suntec Carrefour and do some shopping for my FYP training session tml with junting and limei (my team mates for FYP)..

we bought about 4 pkts of mantou (which is 24 altogether), and 4 different brands of bread (top one, bonjour, gardenia and sunshine).. well.. certainly feel that there would be a lot of bread left-overs.. so ya.. think gonna bring it home, and as junting said, gonna do sandwich.. wahaha..

and did i mention that there are sweets too for our training?? so good hor..

so yupz.. before this carrefour shopping thing, we wnet for lunch at "Congress Kopitiam"-- the 'so-called' kopitiam near Yes! Spectacle shop.. had laksa.. its been a while since I've eaten it.. yum! yum!.. junting also ate the same thing as me.. limei ate the wonton mee.. smells good.. limei also said that the roti prata was nice.. next time, i shld give BOTH items a try.. =).. looks like will visit Suntec now, since there are some nice food there, besides my beef noodles at the foodcourt.. wahaha..

k.. gtg and continue chatting with my friend whom I've not seen for years.. =).. check in tml for more updates yaz??

Ciaoz n have a GREAT day ahead, =)
<<< aBrIeL >>>

No comments: