"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

hi.. wonder y now then the blog is out?? This is becos' of this blog thing.. there's like error in my og.. only now, then i can open.. haiz.. stupid system... *ooppss*..

anyway, today i very happy.. because my friend, Aloysius, has recommend me a software which can convert cd tracks to mp3 format.. so i'm like happily doing that now.. kool huh.. didn't koe such software exists..

then tml during the prayer mtg, i thought i can got the digicam liaoz.. so got time to play with.. but unfortunately, jie jie wendy & tiffany can't attand, therefore, no digicam until sat cell group.. =(.. so tml dinner before the prayer mtg wld be all alone.. haiz.. =(

well.. stayed home the whole day lohz.. watch tv, read magazines, and i think the thing that took up most of my time today was PACKING MY LUGGAGE for META CONFERENCE 2003... I like pack my luggage for like 2 hrs! Dun koe y.. and the worse thing is that I have brought 2 bags with me for the 5 day conference.. i koe its a bit exaggerating, but my 1st luggage is "filled up to its brim of clothes".. and then the second, i dun really call it a luggage.. its actually a bag where i put in my Bible and stuff.. its more like a casual bag.. yupz.. so that's about it loh.. =)

Guess i have to end off this blog, becos' tml eaking up early to go gym with my church friend, nick.. need to lose some calories.. been eating a lot lately.. darn! =)

so check in here tml, same time and same place..

Ciaoz n have a GREAT day ahead, =)
<<< aBrIeL >>>

No comments: