"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

hi one and all.. gd evening.. well.. its that time of the nite where I'm writing my blog..

As i'm writing this blog, i'm listening to "Lift Up Your Heads" by Tommy Walker.. this is one of the best tracks that I have.. very jazzy.. juz the way I like it.. another track which i like is called, "Te Alabamos" and also by Tommy Walker.. this song is very latin.. and i really mean LATIN! Even my friend, Aloysius love this song so much.. so yupz..

Anyway, this morning (ie, my last blog), i wrote about converting cd tracks to mp3 format.. yupz.. the software to do this is called "Musicmatch Jukebox".. FYI.. sorry for telling all those out there who are interested to know what software is this..
I think i'm getting old liaoz.. i DIDN'T even thought of asking my kor whether he koes of any software that does this.. moreover, my kor is in IT course.. but y i didn't thought of asking him?? sorry ah kor.. hope u dun mind.. =)

anyway today, i was a so-called "lone ranger prayer christian" (ie, one of the younger generation christian) at the prayer meeting.. this is becos' my 3 jie jies, wendy, huimin and tiffany are all NOT here for prayer mtg.. so yupz.. feel a bit bored.. but felt refreshed after praying.. =) Amen!

this morning, went gym with my church friend, nick.. well.. went to Serangoon Gardens Community Centre gym.. i was expecting like a bit better.. but see the state of the gym, its like so old, and they call it a gym.. no wonder, Nick calls it a dilapitated gym.. hmmm.. well.. heard that 31/12 is the LAST day the gym would be there.. after that, its bye bye for it.. =).. But at least, they got some basic facilities that modern gyms have: air-con and radio..
Met a new friend, called Raymond, thru' Nick.. Nick known Raymond for i think like a few mths liaoz; while he was in the gym.. Raymond is actually older than Nick like 4 yrs.. i think so.. didn't really ask..
So 3 of us (raymond, nick & myself) get along quite well.. we even had lunchat serangoon garden market.. believe that 3 of us had a good time.. guess my openness to make friends QUICKLY helps huh.. *chey*.. but that's a good thing loh.. at least I'm more open than last time.. *applause*..

After the gym session, i came home to have a bath.. then off i was on my bed.. TOOK A NAP FOR A STRAIGHT 2 HOURS! that was how tired i am!! Now my arms hurt.. becos' i think i over-exert myself today at gym.. haiz.. thank goodness I still can move my arms.. hehe.. =P

hmm.. i think i shld end this blog post here.. dun koe wat to write liaoz.. i koe u want to read further.. *chey*.. but i really dun koe what to write liaoz.. so check in tml lah hor.. be patient.. may have more updates tml..

So i cya tml same time and same place only in jazzkool's blog.. yaz??

Ciaoz n have a GREAT day ahead,
<<< aBrieL >>>

No comments: