"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, November 27, 2009

My new toy - Fujitsu L1010

My new toy bought at Sitex 2009 - Fujitsu L1010

Finally.. after months of waiting, I finally got my laptop, and it was indeed a very tough choice... because all along I wanted a HP laptop, but its a little too expensive, and moreover, I've found another lappy which has better specs, and that is none other than my Fujitsu L1010.. some ppl are asking me why don't I take the ASUS laptop which has better graphic card and specs.. but I didn't want.. don't really like the name "Asus" lah.. haha.. you may think its funny, but its true.. Don't really like the name of "Asus" =)

Anyway, for all your freaky gadget geeks there, here is the lowdown:

* Intel Centrino Processor Technology
- Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T6600
(2.2GHz, 2MB L2 Cache, 800 MHz FSB)
- Intel WiFi Linnk 5200AGN (1x2) network connection
* Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium (32 Bit)
* Fingerprint Recognition Technology
2GB DDR3 1066MHz; max. 8GB
* 320GB SATA HDD
* 14.1" SuperFine WXGA TFT
* NVIDIA GeForce 9300M GS Max. 1023MB, Dedicated VRAM
* 1.3 Mega Pixel Web Camera
* Dual Layer Super Multi Writer
* Gigabit Ethernet
* Integrated Bluetooth
* HDMI Port
* Firewire Port

** Got a free upgrade from the default 2GB to 4GB.
** Freebies include a mouse and set of speakers.
** Included in the package is also a choice of either the Lexmark ALL-in-One colour printer, or a 3 yrs warranty (1 yr international warranty - parts and labour, 2nd and 3rd year local warranty with parts only).

Got it for $1599.. and I bought an additional software of a 3 license MS Office 2007 (Home & Student Edition) for $103 (after such a long bargaining down of the price).. and I'm still short of a Norton Antivirus software and a MS Outlook 2007 software.. so ya..

Just came back from Sitex 2009.. a little tired, but I can say its worth it! =).. so ya.. just so excited about my new toy.. I wonder whether I can sleep tonite.. haha..

Ok lah.. gtg le..

Loving my new toy,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: