"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, November 07, 2009

BKK here I come again!

Looking back, just 1 year ago, I reached and left BKK.. and now, I'm back there again! Not for holiday.. but for my FIRST business trip ever since I started working!!
But you know what's even better? Jetting off in our national carrier, Singapore Airlines! Woohoo~

Well, you can say that I'm so looking forward for this trip, and though I know that it would be tiring, but nevertheless, I will enjoy it to the fullest.. so ya.. A bit hard lah, but I will try! =D

And yes.. though it was a quite tiring 2hr packing of my luggage yesterday nite for this trip (2200 hrs to 0000 hrs), I still did it with much enthusiasm! haha.. And man.. Ain't I glad that the Samsonite luggage I got last time, was just right.. not too big.. but still a bit small.. haha.. but if I don't shop so much, it should be ok de =)

Okay.. so if you all want to know my flight details, here it is again.. just in case you miss it last time:

Depart:

08 Nov 2009 (Sunday)
SQ 976
Departure from Changi Airport (Terminal 2), Singapore @ 1600 hrs (SIN time), and arrive in Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok, Thailand @ 1725 hrs (BKK time)

Arrive:

11 Nov 2009 (Wednesday)
SQ 979
Departure from Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok, Thailand @ 1840 hrs (BKK time) , and arrive in Changi Airport, Singapore @ 2205 hrs (SIN time)

Sawadee-khrap land, here I am again!
Be prepared to receive your tom yum goong (WITHOUT coconut) fanatic!! Aroy-mak-mak (which means very delicious in Thai)!! =P

Leaving on a jetplane,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: