"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I passed my IPPT! Woohoo~

Woohoo~.. a miracle happened! I passed my IPPT!!
And I was just 25 secs away from a silver award.. haix.. but I have passed with incentive, which I can say I can $100 richer.. haha.. though I'm quite sad that I could not get $200 (becos' Silver is $200), but at least better than nothing, and I must give God all the glory! =)

Anyway, my scores are as follows:

Sit-Ups: 40 (5 points)
Chin-Ups: 7 (3 points)
Standing Broad Jump: 221 cm (3 points)
Shuttle Run: 10.4 sec (4 points)
2.4km Run: 12 mins 25 secs (2 points)

So yupz.. quite happy le.. so I can say my running of 6km weekly helps.. haha..
Ok.. now everywhere backache le.. will need to sleep now.. Tired..

Cheers,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: