"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, August 20, 2009

0700 hrs again..

Its this fateful day that my boss has asked me to do a scale up trial (she instructed me yesterday, to do it), and no matter what, I would have to finish by today..
And you know what? Everytime I need to do up a scale-up trial, I would get super stressed! Imagine all the washing and all.. The 3 hrs washing of machine parts, etc is enough to kill, and talking about doing ALL by myself.. so ya.. now you know why I get so stressed up?
When I'm stressed, I would shut myself from the rest of the world.. my face would automatically turn into a stressed look, with eyebrows keep frowning.. so ya... I don't know why.. don't ask me why..

So since I started work at 0700 hrs, I had the luxury of leaving office on the dot.. and I tell you.. I'm super tired now.. Its worst than running! I'm not kidding...

Oh well.. gtg and sleep le.. very tired.. and tomorrow is only Friday.. haix..

*Yawnz*,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: