"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, July 03, 2009

Friday at last..

Well.. yesterday's KTV session was shiok (by the time I bathe and sleep, it was already 0100 hrs this morning!).. but today, its like a killer.. eyes can only manage to half open.. And then this morning (when I take the bus to lab), I really thought I saw bus no. 10, but it came to be dun koe what bus.. and it went in a totally different direction.. But fortunately, the bus-stop to lab was near, and manage to reach lab on time.. so ya..

Then I worked till about 1830 hrs on my work.. finish up, and then continue to work on my Cerebos Idol Nite 2009 admin stuff (like drafting emails, finalising the poster, etc).. Not easy I tell you.. By the time I'm done, its already about 2200 hrs..
And my dinner tonight was only a banana and 2 small packets of biscuits.. Was too busy at work to go tapow or call delivery! This is definately the smallest dinner I've had in my life! Am just worried that if this kind of meals go on, I will get gastric sooner or later.. so cannot be a habit lah..

Cabbed home, and then blog this post..
And after which, I will go to dreamland.. Really need my sleep..

Zzzzz,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: