"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, June 19, 2009

Back to work..

Well.. Back to work today after like a week break..

Church Camp was great! See the pics below to see how fun can it get, when Youths of OCC get together for 4D3N of fun!

Give the camera your best funny shot!


Jonathan giving a really kawaii-neh pose!


"Joshua, this is mine!! How dare you!!"


Now now, look at who is the piggy one here now!! Zzzzz


"I'm innocent!"


"Why is his longer than mine? No fair!"


"Josh, stuck that up your nose, like what the doctors did to you 4 months back when you are in hospital.. Wahahaha.." *evil grin*


The wonders of balloon sculpting!

Am also really happy that most of the Youths is attending this camp! Its been a while since I have seen so many Youths attending this camp! And I really do mean a while!.. so ya.. It couldn't have been like this without God's Hand on this whole thing! To God be the glory!!

And yes.. as usual, as with all long breaks, today when I went back to work after my half day course (CRM Awareness - which is something to do with customer service and all) at M Hotel, I was swarmed with a lot of stuff, and guess what! I didn't go home till about 2000 hrs, because my boss wants to talk to me something urgently (regarding my project).. and I simply don't understand why people like to do everything so last minute.. arghh.. I hate this kind of work lah.. *screams*

Just reached home not long ago, and now blog this blogpost, before I will go and do my office work..
And what's worst, I'm using my Mac to blog this post now, as my computer is down (must be the overheating/overworking for my annual post-church camp video), and waiting for my computer technician to do some damage control!
I actually thank God that I have asked one of my IT dept colleagues about the problem I'm having, and he told me a solution which could easily costs me the most $3.. am going to try it because I told this solution to my computer technician, and he said its not the problem.. But nevertheless, it is only going to cost me $3.. so no harm what! =)

Okay... gtg.. back to work.. wonder what time will I sleep tonite.. hmm...

Trying my best to open my eyes to do my office work,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: