"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

And you thought all manuals are foolproof!!

I love my aircon! It just arrived and installed yesterday, but instead of just a planned 3 hrs sleep with it, I ended up sleeping with it for 5.5 hrs!!

This happened because of the instruction user manual for the aircon.. I spend like 2 hrs trying to figure out how to set the timer on my aircon remote, and at 0030 hrs, I gave up (because I started at 2230 hrs), and then just go to sleep with the aircon on..

When I came to work this morning, I asked my colleague whether she is using the same type of aircon, and thank God, she said she did!.. I then told her my difficulty, and she enlightened me on the process of setting the aircon timer.. Then I was like, "how you koe? The manual doesn't teach you step by step! Or at least give you a more detailed explanation!"
If you guys want to know how simple is the explanation for the timer function in the provided instruction manual, take a look at the picture below:

If you are like me who has never had an aircon set before, then you would know my difficulty! All I can say is that the manual is NOT user-friendly!

Then I just slept at 0030 hrs, and woke up at 0600 hrs, to prepare to leave house for work at 0700 hrs.. and guess what.. At nite, I still got IPT.. Die liaox loh.. When I don't have enough sleep, an exercise would tire me out very easily.. haix..

Oh well.. I have asked my mum to test my colleague's method and it worked! So ya..

All I need now is my ZzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzZ,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: