"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Buy 2 get 6 free! =D

** Photo on right: My favourite Magnum Ice-Cream - Yoghurt Fresh!
It is an ice-cream with yoghurt and raspberry sauce, coated with milk chocolate.
If you like sweet and sour, or raspberry ripple ice cream, you confirm like this ice-cream!


Just in case you didn't see correctly, Wall's Magnum single-pack ice-cream (from Germany and NOT Thailand) is selling at provision shops/7-11/Cheers outlets/Shell petrol stations at $3.90 for the 2 ice-cream (in other words, it is a 1 for 1 offer - because it usually cost $3.90 per stick!).. It is an offer NOT to be missed, and offer is valid until 31 March 2009.

Anyway, been searching high and low for this Yoghurt Fresh ice-cream around my neighbourhood (since it was on offer), and I only found 2 sticks.. my dad bought the other time.. Then it was no news, until today.. I went to this particular store.. here was the conversation..

Went to store and saw that there are plenty stocks for Yoghurt Fresh, and took 8 packets (since its 1 for 1, and I only pay for 4 packets).

Me: 1 for 1 right?
Cashier: Yes.

Cashier: (scans and total bill came up $7.80).
Me: (shocked because its supposed to be $15.60).. aunty, 8 packets leh..

Cashier: Ya what! 1 for 1, so I charge you 4 packets.
Me: (still confused).. Orh.. Ok.. (wanted to go and take another 8 packets, since its so cheap because of miscount! But then I didn't go back to take, because if so, there is a high chance that the cashier will realise that she has miscounted, and charge me the original price!)

Cashier: (register shows $2.20 as change)
Me: (receives receipt and $2).. eh aunty.. $2.20 change right?

Cashier: Ya.
Me: I only got $2. Where is the $0.20?

Cashier: (checks what she gives me, and realises that she didn't give me $0.20.. and she force open the cash register and give me back the $0.20).
Me: Thank you.

Me: (checks receipt in train back home and realises that the cashier only key in 4 packets, and the computer automatically check it as 2 packets, which costs me only $7.80!)..

This must be God's blessing (because its supposed to be buy 4, get 4 free.. whilst I got buy 2, get 6 free)! Saying of which, I think I will buy more Yoghurt Fresh ice-cream to stock up in my freezer, since promotion is ending soon.. =)

Oh.. did I mention to you that actually, my friend didn't try before this Yoghurt Fresh ice-cream, and when she saw the offer, she immediately SMS me, and I was told today by herself, that in great faith (because she trust my taste), she bought 10 sticks at one go (and pay only for 5 sticks!).. and she said she didn't regret since! She loves it becos' its both sour and sweet at the same time (so fans of sourness - like me - will love it!).. haha.. (told you that its nice.. so my recommendation most of the time is correct one!) =)

Deeply in love with my Yoghurt Fresh,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: