"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Another day!

Sometimes, I don't know why ppl hold Valentine Day machiam like some prized day.. go for dinner, etc, and everything is at cut throat prices!

To me, it is actually everyday can be Valentine's Day and not only today..

So Valentine's Day for me is getting up early this morning at 0645 hrs to go jogging around my neighbourhood (YES! I jogged today.. those who have seriously doubt my perseverance to run today, see this man!!), go to church in the afternoon, and once service ended, buy Subway for dinner, and then come home to watch Cable TV, accompany my dog and just talk on the phone with one of my best buddies, Sidney!..
Something he said just now during the conversation, actually tugged my heartstrings and I was seriously touched.. but its NEVER gonna be written in this blog! =) Only him and myself know what is it!..

I know my day is boring.. but what to do? I'm still a single guy on the block, and will just wonder when would that day come when I could walk down the aisle with my loved one, planning together the guest list, endless yum-sengs, endless camwhoring to the camera till my mouth is numb from all the smiling, and most impt, having that honeymoon.. haha.. hope it would be soon lah.. getting on age liaox loh.. ppl are getting married whilst I'm single.. haha.. lets just see at what age am I gonna get married bah! =)

I'm bored,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: