"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, November 17, 2008

More "Mac" accessories to buy..

Well.. guess what! I've just found out that I need 2 more accessories/software for my Mac lappy..

- AppleCare Protection Plan ($446)
(This is a must-buy, because if happens that the lappy is spoiled and over warranty, repairing it would be super expensive.. This AppleCare Protection Plan comes with an additional 2 yrs warranty on top of the current 1 yr warranty.
So I have no choice but have to buy this loh!)

- Upgrade RAM memory from the current 1GB (2 pcs of 512mb each) to the future 2GB (2 pcs of 1GB each). The price ranges from $178-$198.
(Well.. this is very weird. I get a lot of quotations for this, and the lowest was $129. But not too sure whether they got wat I mean, because everytime I call, they tell me different prices.. haix.. but oh well.. I shall take it as $198, so if its cheaper, its a bonus..

I have did a rough calculation.. and the total I have spend is close to my current PC.. which is about $850.. so ya... let's see how long this worthy investment is going to last me, because I've high expectations of Mac doing my publicity stuff for church, etc..

Money woes,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: