"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, October 17, 2008

Eve of my BKK trip

Well peepz.. guess wat! I should be excited right? But in fact, I'm not, becos' I have overworked at office today!

I woke up at 0545 hrs this morning, and by 0800 hrs, I was in office (instead of the normal 0830 hrs). And once I stepped into office, I began to work..
Didn't went out for lunch at Clementi, becos simply got too much work to clear!
I worked and worked, until 1920 hrs.. and then I've stopped working, pack up and get ready to go home..

Just yesterday and the day before, I also OT-ed for about an hour before going home..

I'm now at home totally shacked, and then I still got a bit of my luggage to pack.. Don't forget, I stayed up till almost 2320 hrs to pack my luggage.. so ya..

This morning, fortunately got my 2 favourite stimulants, coffee and Essence of Chicken.. when you combine 2 together, you get the "imba" feeling, and that's what I feel today! But like all stimulants, it will wear off, and I can say that as I'm blogging this post, it has starting to wear out, becos I'm yawning already! *yawns*

Tml morning still have to wake up like at 0430 hrs *gulpz*, becos my friend, Boon Sen, and myself are sharing cab, so he is picking me up at 0530 hrs.. becos we need to check in before 0645 hrs.. so meeting time is 0615 hrs.. so ya..

Ok.. I gtg liaox.. I still have to pack my luggage.. so ya.. I will be in the "hopefully" land of smiles, and I would probably be smiling my way through, becos of the tremendous shopping and eating loh!! haha..

So cya guys in 5 days time.. I hope I would be fit enough to blog by then! =)

Sawadee-khrap-ing in progress,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: