"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My legs are aching!

Well peepz.. when I have such a comment, it usually means that I have really overworked myself.. its not a bad thing after all, but its that I just don't like the feeling..

Fortunately, my boss was around to give me a hand in doing up the sample, but I had to spend the next 1.5 hrs after that to wash and clean up the whole place.. so by the time I'm done, its like already 1900 hrs..

Then came home and bought dinner from a nearby coffeeshop.. Bathe and eat, and now blogging this before I turn in for the night! I'm experiencing a real body fatigue! I've got paperwork piling up already, and I don't have the time to attend to it, though some of it has deadlines which are drawing nearer by the day!

Ok lah.. I need to rest liaox.. Nitex then..

Getting old,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: