"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

IPT Completed!!

Well ppl.. I have successfully completed my IPT.. very shiok lah.. No more big bags to office.. no more leaving early from work.. no more spending more money on transport! =) Yeh!!

Yesterday was my last phase of my IPT programme, which is my Annual IPPT Test.. this test is like whether you fail or pass, also doesn't matter, becos I have been attending this IPT programme for 7 sessions (each session lasting 3 hrs!).. And the results of my IPPT is that.. I FAILED! haha.. so happy rite? Yah.. I'm happy becos NO RT mahx.. I don't care about the money.. I just want my freedom! =).. But though I've failed, but my timings for my IPPT (before and after IPT) were totally different! All (except Shuttle Run.. sad).. showed an improvments in timings.. Here is the breakdown:

BEFORE IPT:

Sit Up: 41 (5 pts)
Standing Broad Jump: 198 cm (0 pts)
Chin-Ups: 0 (0 pts)
Shuttle Run: 10.7 sec (2 pts)
2.4km: 14.50 mins (0 pts)

AFTER IPT:

Sit Up: 41 (5 pts)
Standing Broad Jump: 207 cm (1 pts)
Chin-Ups: 2 (0 pts)
Shuttle Run: 10.8 sec (1 pts)
2.4km: 13.29 mins (0 pts)

So you see.. IPT helps.. hahax =).. Though fail, but I'm happy that I've made an improvement! =) So thank God for it.. =)

My 2.4km almost killed me.. After my first round, I was like "die.. I can't breathe..".. but I've realised that my mind is at work.. so I've been telling myself to go on.. so ya..
My motivation factor to run finish was actually the Four Seasons durian pancake at AMK Hub.. I actually treated myself & my family to the Four Seasons durian pancake.. It was yummy lah! =)

Anyway, though this IPT has stopped, but I will still do some physical activities on my own.. On Saturdays/Sundays, I will continue my weekly joy around my neighbourhood.. as well as join my company colleagues in Badminton sessions on Wednesday nites =).. so ya.. That would be my keep fit regime lah =).. But wonder how long will I keep this regime? I don't know.. but we'll see how! =)

Ok lah.. just bathe and thought of whilst waiting for my hair to dry, I blogged this blogpost.. so ya.. going to sleep now.. and yeh! Tommorow holiday! =)

My whole body aches now,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: