"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Sick *sniff*

Hi all..

Judging by the time of this blogpost, it is quite unbelivable that I would be at home rite?

Becos this poor boy over here is actually on 2 days MC! Got common flu and fever! Went to see company doctor, and he gave me MC lah.

Its both good and bad lah. Good becos I get to rest, bad becos I got some unfinished work to do (and my boss gave me an impression that he DUN want to help!.. more on that later!) and also my OT hours kenna axed liaox (becos no go work equals no OT!).. oh well..

Now getting to my boss part! I tell you.. if I ever leave MDI for another company and my boss can't get suitable ppl to supervise, he is going to suffer big time!

What happened was.. Every wednesday/thursday, I would have to do the next wk's pre-production paperwork!
So yesterday nite, I stayed till 2130 hrs to do half of it.. then this morning, despite my sickness (I suspect I was sick becos I don't feel well the minute I wake up in the morning!), I still drag myself to work, and complete another quarter of the paperwork (becos its due today.. if I let my boss do, I would think he would messed it all up, becos the nxt wk's pre-production paperwork is really confusing!).. So after I finished that, I went to Store Office and hand up something.. Then I go see doctor.

Doctor prescribed to me some medicine (thank God for anti-biotics!) and a MC for 2 days! Called my senior operator to instruct him some of work-related stuff when I'm absent from work for these 2 days!

Then went back office and then told my boss that I was on 2 days MC and also at the same time, I told him that he has to help me in the remaining paperwork.. He was like "eh.. Saturday you come back already rite? You can do what! I only do tml one lah!".. then I was like "huh.. no lah.. one shot do better!".. then he was like trying to act blur, see this and that.. and then later I got fed up, I just told him, "never mind. You just do tml one, Sat then I would do the rest!".. then he just like smiled at me..

You see lah.. where got boss like that one? Not that he don't know. I tell you.. the paperwork, the most will only take him 30 mins or lesser, and yet he can't spare his time to do it?

I always say to myself not to get angry with such a person, becos when I leave the company and he can't find a suitable candidate to replace me, he is so going to suffer.. He can suffer for all I care!!
Anyway, he don't want to learn, its his business.. He is at a disadvantage and not me.. somemore call himself a boss when he don't know how to do it.. Needless to say, I would think that he has clean forgotten what I told him the other time about the computer software which I use it on a weekly basis. Let's just see how he is going to survive when I'm not around!

I'm like totally angry now lah! Wonder why God put me in this place with such a sickening and irritating boss! Arghh..

Got to go and rest now..

Sick (and ppl must make me angry somemore!),
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: