"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Injustice still pending..

Well.. the verdict of the young guy who forged my signature is still in the process.. My boss asked me to ask the guy some questions which I reluctantly did (becos no choice).. Believe it or not, talking to him is like the most tortuing thing to do.. I'm actually quite scared to talk to him, and I also dun like to talk to him.. so ya.. so everytime you see me do stuff with him around, I would just keep quiet..

Well.. just now at work, I wrote a long email to my boss reporting what I ask.. so ya.. it now all depends on him lohx.. haix..

Other than that, nothing really much happened today, except that Alex waited for me for dinner.. and ya.. guess our friendship started to grow closer.. He is like my old friend liaox.. I actually share with him some work stuff, and I feel good sharing my problems at work with someone.. its like someone who provided a listening ear is so comforting lahx.. =)

So ya.. dun think have anything else to blog.. need to sleep liaox.. and I have not even touch my advance driving theory.. felt so guilty lahx.. haix.. =(.. lets just see when I can find time to study lohx.. hahax..

Ok lahx.. eyes closing liaox..

Goodnite,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: