"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

"Sway" to the core!

Haiz.. I'm writing this blogpost with heavy heart feelings..

Some of you wld koe tat I got punishment becos' of sumthing which was always done by the senior RPs but the sergeant never cared, but yesterday, the twist came when the sergeant decides to "play stunt", and he wants to punish us for it! Will not reveal more details or type wat is the exact scenerio, becos' it is sensitive stuff (it concerns the ARMY!).. so ya.. hope you understand! =).. but in the meantime, juz pray tat the punishment wld be light (ie, NO extra duties for me, becos' if i have extra duties, this means tat I have to burn my wkend and NO church for me.. so ya.. will appreciate it much for your prayers! )

Today we dismount late becos' got 100% incoming checks on ALL vehicles.. its siong i tell u.. was suppose to stay back for lesson (on wat we did today during the 100% incoming check) by my OC but then becos its so late, my OC decides to do the lesson tml.. Thank God!

However, we have to go back camp before 10.30pm TONITE, becos' tml got drill @ Nee Soon Camp!! Man.. another indian moment tml! ha.. but sian loh.. 10.30pm tonight!! =(

haiz.. ok.. gtg and do some errands.. activating my 1500kbps BroadBand after 5pm! yippie!! =)

Ciaoz n have a GREAT week ahead,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: