"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Just another day !

Well.. I'm written this post with much boredom.. dun koe y.. Probably I'm sleepy.. tats y..

Was supposed to have a photo blog of my NEW & FREE Sony Ericsson 508i mobile phone.. but then, somehow the website got prob.. so cant post.. nvm.. i'll try another time! Well.. my evaluation on Sony Ericsson 508i?? I wld only give it 50/100! The design of the programs and design of phone beat Nokia hands-down, but the phone is NOT user-friendly.. I can give u 3 typical examples:

(a) The back cover of the phone is so hard to take out!! If you no nails, u can dun bother to open up the casing of the phone.. its tat hard! If you are too rough, u are afraid tat the casing wld spoil.

(b) The SIM card is even worse!! Even harder to take the SIM card out from the slot!! I take out until my fingernails want to break liaoz!

(c) I compare messaging on the Sony Ericcson (SE) phone and Nokia phone.. I try to msg the same sentence on both phones and the verdict is tat, I take longer (approx. 3mins) to type the sentence on the SE phone while on the Nokia phone, I only take 30secs! Its a lot of troublesome work to do when messenging.

Now finish talking abt the cons of SE phones, the pros is not tat good either but its good enuff.. wat I'm referring to is the backdrop of the phone screen (when its on!) and the Games (particularly the Java games) simply beat Nokia hands-down!

Oh.. FYI: My 1500kbps SingNet Broadband is starting THIS wednesday (26/4) after 5pm.. so yupz!

Enough of the phones.. I shall get on with the blogpost abt today and stuff!

Today went to church but was late for the music practice (was actually there juz when the practice ended and the prayer started!) becos' of the waiting of the redemption of phone @ hello! Citylink branch! why NOT other hello! branch u may ask.. the condition is tat I can redeem the free phone only either @ Citylink or Funan! so yupz.. In front of my queue, was actually 9 ppl queueing up and not counting other nos. (which was not relevant as they require service of phones by the salesperson).. so I waited close to 30mins, b4 my no. was called.. and in a matter of 15mins, i was done and was getting my way to church..

today's playing with Aunty Eunice (my pastor's wife) was quite pleasant!! Thank goodness.. her playing style is like mine.. so wat i did at church is tat I accompany her with her playing.. Sometimes is she accompany me.. but most of the time, she juz play the chords.. whereas I'm more daring.. in a sense tat I play with maj7 or maj9 chords.. ppl like Huimin and 3notes wld koe my style.. Hee.. =)

Went with the Youths to Meridian Hotel Foodcourt for dinner after church.. As usual, I ate Thai food (to be precise, its the Tom Yam Soup with Crispy Noodles).. not very nice though.. not as nice as I tasted last time and the servings are real small.. wanted to eat durian with glutinous rice as dessert but happen to be sold out (as according to the vendor.. dun koe how true!), so in the end, i ate ice mango longan.. the desserts is nice!! I gave my sis a treat by buying Red Ruby dessert for her.. my goodness!! The Red Ruby is nice loh! You shld go and try it.. The Red Ruby of course consists of thick coconut milk, red rubies (the flour covering the water chestnut very nice to chew), green-coloured sago and the best of all, nata de coco.. yummy!! all these for a cheap price of $2!! its nice loh!! next time, i will eat Red Ruby or at least the desserts there.. the desserts there very nice!

During dinner, had a good chat with my good pal, Alvin.. chatted with him everything under the sun.. its always a pleasure to chat with him =)

then b4 going back, I pop by Starbucks and had my usual dose of coffee Frap, the Rumba Frappucino!! while @ Starbucks, I then figured how to use the SE phone.. now, i'm more or less familiar with it! and becos' of the familiarisation process @ Starbucks, I'm now able to write the SE phone commends on this blogpost mah.. =)

Oopss.. am I writing to long?? *Yawnz*.. need to sleep liaoz..!

Ciaoz n have a GREAT weekend ahead,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: