"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, April 18, 2005

Hello!! =)

Well.. surprise to see me online again?? No i guess.. *thick skin*..

Anyway, got to book out today and tml go back camp b4 7.30am becos' guess wat.. IPPT is tml AGAIN!! well.. dun koe y but they seem to like us taking IPPT.. haiz.. wats the pt of taking when I keep on failing?? well.. hope tml my results DUN de-prove.. so yupz.. if you can, pray for me ya.. =)

The wait for my SingNet thingy is killing me, so I decide to give SingNet a call.. and guess wat they said!! they say tat either today or tml they wld give me a call (which today they did NOT call) and once they give me the call, my 1500kbps BroadBand will start.. however, the vouchers I have to wait for another 10 working days.. man.. I was planning this wkend to go and take the freebies.. but now, haiz.. dun koe whether its possible!!

Regarding church, my dad told me last minute tat this week wld be a combined service.. so I'm required to play the piano ALONG with Aunty Eunice (for those who dun koe her, she is my Pastor's wife).. well.. never heard Aunty Eunice play the piano b4 and I dun koe whether my playing style will match or crash with hers or whether am I'm playing the main or the accompaniment?? I dun koe.. I have so much questions in my mind.. God, pls help!!

Haiz.. my best friends from my Primary School (after like 6-7 yrs of separation and did not get each other's contact, only since!) actually jio me for dinner tml, but tml I have to do P1.. so can't bk out.. haiz.. so sad.. but i gave them a alternative date.. dun koe whether they can or not!

now surfing net for lots of things.. one of which is Friendster.. so long never play liaoz.. =)

ok lah.. gtg and do those stuff liaoz..

Cya maybe on Thurs??

Ciaoz n have a GREAT week ahead,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: