"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Happy go lucky!

Well.. its been a while since I felt so happy.. maybe becos' of the current thing I'm doing.. well.. u may be curious as to wat makes me so happy..

its really nothing except tat I am in the midst of upgrading my SingNet BroadBand Plan to a 1500kbps Unlimited Plan which only costs $58.00 per mth (inclusive of GST).. moreover, there are lots of benefits which comes with this new plan.. the benefits are:
- FREE Sony Ericsson K508i Mobile Phone [of course, there is a contract with Singtel Mobile but only for 3 mths! after tat, i can cancel! =)]
- FREE 24 mths Unlimited Outdoor Wireless Surf wirth $249.48
- Enjoy 30 days of non-stop entertainment with IDEAS Broadband Video-On-Demand worth $61.91
- $400 IBM discount vouchers (valid for Purchase-With-Purchase of IBM items)
- FREE $250 Royal Sporting House voucher
- Free 1 supplementary email account with 20MB storage for 24mths
- Free Email Virus Scan & Anti-Spam services for 2 email accounts, 24 mths worth $201.60

yupz.. lots of freebies rite! moreover, once my 1500kbps is done, then, my upload speed will be 350kbps.. shiok rite! =)

and wats more is value-added loh!! becos' currently I'm paying $57.75 (inclusive of GST for a 512kbps Plan - got a FREE upgrade frm a 256kbps to 512kbps frm SingNet ).. so its like i juz pay like $0.25 more, I'll get the freebies as well as a speed which is 3 times faster!

dun you think this is something which I should be happy abt?

and today at camp I had my IPPT test.. as usual, I failed BUT then, I've improved quite tremendously.. did NOT do the 2.4km run, becos' I failed 2 stations.. so no pt doing becos' still considered fail..
my chin-ups i fail by 1, while my standing broad jump, i failed by abt 9cm.. my shuttle run was a shocker.. usually i run 11.2sec.. my personal best is 10.8sec.. but today i run was 10.5sec.. this is really a shocker! thank God! =)

well.. yupz.. think tat shld be all.. going back to camp later and as usual, bk in b4 2359.. becos' tml going to do drills for GOH.. tml is a siong day! definately! haiz.. but wat to do?? =(

ok lah.. gtg liaoz..

Ciaoz n have a GREAT weekend ahead,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: