"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Zoom.. and the weekend is gone!

Haiz.. here am I writing my last words for this week b4 I do the same old routine every week (ie, to bk in..)..

You all maybe wondering why I'm bking today (Sat) instead of tml (Sun).. the reason is simple.. becos' tml morning, I got live firing of 2 different weapons.. so tonite have to bk-in.. haiz.. this means family outings and church is gonna be a miss for me this wk.. *deep sigh*..

So as usual, if you all read this blogpost in time (ie, b4 sun), then pls. pray for me in terms of like nothing (be it minor or serious - eg: misfire, etc) will happen to me and the drills of the weapons I will remember if the drills are needed on the spot! Juz pray for me ya.. thanx.. =)

Well.. so to compensate lost time tml, my family went out yesterday for dinner and at the same time, shop for my top for CNY.. shop for abt. an hour b4 deciding on an OP T-shirt..

Was also suppose to treat my family to dinner yesterday but then queues were long at every restaurant we go and also I wanted to give them something extraordinary.. something we had not tried b4.. we found some places but then it was way too expensive.. so in the end, I postpone the treat to some other days and in the end, we ate in foodcourt.. we actually find places to eat for abt 2 hrs!!

this morning, met up with my friend, Marcus, to watch "Meet The Fockers".. its quite a crude show though.. but i did not really laugh.. oh well.. maybe my $8.50 was not well spent??

and then after the show, we proceeded to Scotts Foodcourt to eat lunch.. we ate Thai food (ie, the Jerk Thai stall).. quite ok.. this is the 2nd time we ate the food.. we now koe wat is nice and wat is not nice.. but then, we ate a vermicilli salad which was not nice and not worth it.. its $5 and its consider expensive!! wanted to eat mango salad, but no more already.. so oh well.. now we koe!!

well today, I'm suppose to attend my cousin's b'day dinner at my uncle hse.. my grandma is cooking Peranakan food for dinner.. but then, its juz too bad tat I need to bk in tonite.. haiz.. *tearing..*

so I'll be home alone for a while later becos' my family wld all be gone.. so ya..

well.. gtg and buy dinner and watch TV a while b4 zooming off to camp..

Signing off with a deep sigh..

Ciaoz n have a GREAT week ahead,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: