"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, January 01, 2005

What a way to start the year!

Its a rainy and cold year to start the new year.. here am i typing this blog post while its raining outside andmy parents decide not to go out to do some family day.. haiz.. totally disappointed.. I only get to bk out once a wk n now becos' of the rain, the plan of going out is called off.. haiz.. dun talk abt. it..

lets talk more abt wat happen this wk in camp.. well.. as usual, our weekly affair is our turnout sessions.. well.. this wk, the turnout started at 1am and ended only at 3am.. not forgetting that i get up at 5.30am for brushing teeth and pack my bag for yesterday's bk out and all that stuff.. so ya.. extremely tired..

other than the turnout sessions, the usual stuff still applies.. exercises (push ups and push ups) and stuff.. except that its quite slack..

nxt wk, I'm doing my live range (ie, shooting again).. so ya.. i'm fine with it but it cld be boring at times.. but no choice.. have to do it.. haiz..

some of you may have know tat I was caught sleeping in a lecture and I got a chance of being confined during a wkend.. but so far, they have not said anything like tat.. so pls, pray that NO punishments wld be given and it will remain in tat way and NO one wld talk abt. it (ie, in other words, they juz close 1 eye which means they let me go..).. Pls. pray hor!! Dun want to miss my wkends becos' its the only time tat i spend with my family and get to go out and also get to go to church.. Thanx!!

You all koe sumthing?? I always wonder y do ppl make new year resolutions but yet, only a minority actually fulfilled their resolutions.. if you dun koe wat I'm driving at or y the sudden thought or juz simply find me weird to sudden add this paragraph, you are probably rite in guessing i'm nuts, becos' i myself dun understand y this is so.. hmm.. nvm.. juz ignore this if you dun understand!

i'm juz so bored at home!! someone save me!! ahhhh..

dun koe wat else to type liaoz..

juz keep me in ur prayers ya.. appreciate it lots!!

Ciaoz n have a GREAT week ahead,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: