"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, December 19, 2004

A quick update..

Well.. I'm actually running late. so this is a short one..

well.. this wk is a ok.. except for the tekan sessions.. the no. of push-ups I do a day can simply add up to abt. a hundred.. sometimes even more.. so a wk, can be abt. 500-600 push-ups along with other tekan exercises.. haiz.. never in my whole life did I do so many push-ups b4..

I also did my first ippt test.. as usual, I failed.. most of my bunk mates are obese batch.. at first I thought they also cannot do like me.. but surprisingly, 70% of them can do much better than me.. some can even pass.. really feel embarassed leh..

regarding the food. ha.. wat can I say?? It's better than Tekong.. got variety.. similar to outside food liaoz.. morning sometimes we had fried carrot cake.. how's tat for a breakfast.. shiok ah.. but a bit oily.. but the servings are HUGE man.. but u koe me lah.. i can't bother to waste food.. so i juz finish up.. but I hope I dun grow fat man.. haiz..

well.. today went out and got a new hp, a Nokia 3120!! wanted to get Nokia 6100 (which is a older version of Nokia 3120 mind you..), but then its much more expensive to pay compare to Nokia 3120 after trade-in my Nokia 8310.. man.. its more ex becos N6100 has infra-red function whereas N3120 has NO infra-red function.. well.. i can go on and on but no time.. so ya..

now quite happy becos' got new hp.. also bought some new clothings frm the usual, my fave clothing apparel store, GIORDARNO!! there's one shirt i like it a lot..

ooppss.. overtime.. need to rush liaoz..

Talk more on my nxt blog (which i wld think it wld be Christmas Eve!).. hope can bk out early on Christmas Eve!! =)

Ciaoz n have a GREAT week ahead,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: