"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

My long-deserved break..


Timberland shoes
Originally uploaded by jazzkool.
Woohoo!! My 1-wk block leave has arrived at last! *grining from ear to ear*

Well.. as u all may have realised, I've changed my blog layout and cut off some features off my blog.. realised have been spending too much time on my blog and then it gets bored after a while.. so i decide to keep the current one u see here now, as simple as possible.. so pls. dun blame me if my blog is boring and stuff.. =)

This wk, I'm kept busy with activities like family chalets and outings with friends.. in fact, I'm in the midst of my family chalet while writing this blog.. I'm at home for a while b4 going out again.. so ya.. the photos for my family chalet will have to wait, becos not over mah.. =P.. i koe u want to see my handsome face and my splendid family, but you have to wait lah.. =)

The photo u see in this blog is a Christmas present from my parents BUT I have to pay half of it myself, as they are on a tight budget.. but its all worth it lahz.. Timerland shoes.. its 1 of my wishlist item and it has been there very long.. so now I can clear it!!

Speaking of which, I apologize for the delay in posting up my POP photos.. this is becos of some posting difficulty.. but now its settled.. so go and take a look ya.. just click the link at the usual column and there you go..

ok.. got to run.. getting ready to go elsewhere later with my family.. juz hope today dun pass so fast.. =)

Ciaoz n have a GREAT day ahead,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: