"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, July 29, 2004

It's been a long while..

First & foremost, I would like to thank YOU for visiting my revamped blog!

Its a fresh new layout! Everything look so.. so.. so.. bra-zil-ian *speaks in spanish accent*.. (sorry.. a bit high!)... so to match the layout, I have changed the music to bossa nova music (which is bra-zil jazz) *speaks with a spanish accent again!*

ahem.. *clears throat*..

yupz.. there are other things added to this webby as well !! New blog links, favourite links, my photo on my webby and the calender (for your easy reference)..

so enjoy your stay here ya?? =) so i shall get on with my updating!

Well.. indeed its been a long while..
anyway, shall update you all briefly (i hope!)..

Currently, I can be classified as slacking and as also be classfied as occupied! This is becos' I'm now busy helping one of the ForeRunner staff (ie, Jacq Tay) with her local gigs in govt. schools.. in fact, there wld be one tml as well!
but my role is quite easy.. I'm in charge of the lights.. so not too bad! =).. but then, i also need to like help carry stuff and all.. so its like my mission trip all over again!! =)

Anyway, tat's wat I'm bz about lahz basically..

Oh yah.. tell u all a good news.. I had received a letter from Temasek Polytechnic tat being the BEST student in one of my diploma subjects, "Product Development & Marketing", I have been awarded the Malaysian Dairy Industries Prize and it would be presented to me on my graduation ceremony held on 16 Aug 2004.
When I saw it, I was so very shocked!! But I think that it is God's blessing! Maybe my future work would be in Malaysia Dairy Industries??

FYI: Malaysia Dairy Industries (MDI) is NOT situated in Malaysia. Have checked out their website liaoz.. MDI actually produces the brand, Marigold.. So anything under Marigold, is under MDI.. cool rite?? =)

Well.. as I said earlier, I have NO idea of how this prize is mine, and I have NO idea whether its cash or cert or both.. but nvm lahz.. get recognised can liaoz.. so maybe I will go back there and work after my NS?? Moreover, the office is so near.. Its like in Upper Paya Lebar Road.. quite near my hse.. better than Tuas (as in my internship attachment) right?? haha.. But wat can I say?? Its only God's blessing! =)

And also lately, I have this passion on cooking.. hmmm.. house-husband next time?? ha.. has learnt a lot of new recipes.. one of them I'm going to do for my cell outing at Paris Ris Park this sat (31/7).. so my cell members wld somewhat be my guinea pigs.. hehe.. *evil laugh*.. oopps..

So will reveal my recipe online (as in my blog lahz) if its successful ya?? =).. so wait for it ya??

ok.. gtg and koon already.. need to wake up 6 hrs later to get ready to go to Pioneer Sec for helping out another gig!

So i shall cya when I cya??

Ciaoz n have a GREAT weekend ahead,
<<< abriel >>>


No comments: