"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, May 31, 2004

EXTREME MAKEOVER!!

Hi all.. remember the previous blog I talk about a makeover?? It is certainly a makeover manz.. =)

Last Friday nite, a group of us stayed over at Simon's (ForeRunner's director) hse after the wonderful dinner!! We had a shrek-theme dinner!! (In terms of deco, etc.. not really the food!)

Then the nxt morning, my friend drove a few of us to Grand ParkRoyal Hotel (besides Pennisular Plaza) and cut our hair!! Later, the others joined us.. we are suppose to cut at one location, and this hairstylist is a Christian and my image i/c knows him.. so he gave discount of course!!

It has been fun seeing the before & after photos of our haircut! Don't have the photos currently.. but when I have it, will post it up ya??

So the hairstylist cut for me the Beckham's old hairstyle (the Mahawk style).. i was like can't imagine how it will look like.. but now come to see of it, not bad after all..

then I got my wildest dream come true.. and that is DYEING MY HAIR!!

here it is how it all started..

Actually b4 the cut, i wanted to tell the hairstylist to highlight my hair.. but I have forgotten.. then in the afternoon, decide to make a trip down to Guardian Pharmacy @ S'goon Gardens to buY the temp hair color spray..

then came home just in time to go for cell outing.. so i told my cell leader (ie, Carlise) abt what I did the whole day and therefore I was late!! Then she advice me to dye instead of juz use hair spray.. she say hair spray not very good..

so i decide to say ok loh.. dye hair no problem!! Carlise then told me that Tiffany can help me to do it as Tiffany always does it DIY.. So when I see Tiffany at the place where we are suppose to meet for cell outing (which is bowling @ Downtown East), I began to ask her about the dye hair thing.. the 1st game was all rite.. the warm-ups.. however, I decided to cont. to play the 2nd game.. and man, my mind is DISTRACTED.. kept thinking abt my dye hair stuff and no wonder, my ball kept going into the 'drain'!!

So i can't stop that thought.. therefore to give me peace of mind, I ask Tiffany to drive me to White Sands and go to Guardian Pharmacy and buy the dye. She chose for me the bronze color (Loreal Brand).. and after the dinner @ Downtown East, Carlise came over to my hse and did the dyeing of hair for me. But apparently, not much of a difference from my black hair color.. went to church next day, and showed wendy & huimin.. both also say not much difference..

so after service on sun, before we all proceed for Committee Meeting, Carlise,Tiffany & me went to Guardian Pharmacy @ S'goon Gardens to firstly, refund the cost of the temp hair color spray, and secondly, carlise bought for me another color dye, and that color dye is the color of brick..

so after which, huimin and carlise came to my hse and did my hair for me.. they seem to have a wild time.. esp. huimin.. she like ma-chiam apply liquid paper on my hair.. but i muz say the effects was very good.. and Tiffany advice me to leave it for 1 hr instead of the 30 minutes to let the color set (instruction says 30 minutes.. but longer is better, so color more intense)..

so ya.. i went to wash my hair, and when I look into the mirror, i've got the shock of my life!! I look so beng.. becos' of the slighly orange colour i have.. but then, it looks great as well.. so now, dun koe whether to cry or be happy..

but anyway, thanx Carlise & Huimin for your rendered services to my hair.. i told my team, and most of them said its well done!! and they are amazed that my cell leader actually did my hair for me.. =)

So for those of you who are reading this blog and very anxious to koe how do I look like, then come to my mission preview concert.. the details are as follows:

Venue: The Third Place (a 15 min walk from Outram MRT)
Time: 7.30pm - 9.30pm
Date: 02 June 2004 (Wed) <-- Vesak Day!! (A public holiday)

*PS: You are MOST WELCOME to bring your friends to this concert!! Its FREE!

For those of you who koes my handphone no, and if you are interested, drop me an SMS.

For those who interested but dun koe my handphone no, pls. email me by clicking on the link at the right column of this blog update space.. scroll down the right portion, until you see "Personal Stuff"> "Email Me!".. click on that link and your mail wld automatically be sent to me! As easy as ABC.

For those of you who are wondering as to when I departing Singapore for Thailand, pls. note the following details if you plan to see me off or sumthing..

* Flight Details:

Flying on 06/06/2004 (Sunday) @ 3.15pm by Silk-Air.
Flight number = MI 0706 (Terminal 2)

Touching down in Singapore on 18/06/2004 (Friday) @ 3pm by Silk-Air. Flight number = MI 0701 (Terminal 2)

Well.. gtg and do other stuff.. have a lot of stuff to do!

So yupz.. cya at the concert (if you are going).. if not, till then,

Ciaoz n have a GREAT week ahead,
<<< aBrIEL >>>

No comments: