"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, February 20, 2004

arrgghh.. my blog got deleted off.. haiz.. have to rewrite !!

Site Updates:

* Changed the Levi Jeans model !! (from 501 to 512)

============================
FREE AT LAST!!

Thanx for praying for me over the past wk for my term test... the papers was generally ok.. except today's paper!

today's paper is an application paper, and i HATE it!! This is the ONLY paper which when i finish my paper, i got a headache.. tat is how serious!!

anyway, the past few days have been spend studying as well as occasionally, think of ideas for my Church camp publicity ppt lohz..

so i have spent like 2 nites during my "study-test-wk" to complete the ppt lohz.. wat's left now is the approval from the chairman as well as my team mates.. however, they are now online at the moment i wrote this blog update, therefore, decide to ask huimin for her opinion.. *anxious*..

well.. tml going down to church opic to meet chairman to approve on my ppt.. hope its passable.. or else, my 2 nites' work will go to the drain!! =)

anyway, after today's paper, my clique decide to go down to have lunch.. we decided Marina Square.. i remembered junting say last time, that Marina Square's ba-chor mee is very nice.. so we went.. all the way from TP to Marina Square..

we went to this food-court, Rasa Marina (ie, the NO aire-con foodcourt) and near KFC.. have to go out the entrance near KFC, then turn left.. u wld see this foodcourt.. there, u wld see the stall, Pork Noodle.. can't remember the name.. its something like Tai Hua Pork Noodle.. they got award one..

so i ordered mee-kia dry with additional vinegar.. i say!! its heavenly manz!! u shld try!! =)

Oh yah.. i got lobang to recommend.. if u want to download songs, but dun koe wat software, go to this webby: imesh.com

it works EXACTLY like kazaa.. so yupz..

ok.. gtg and work on my ppt liaoz.. or else, tonite i dun need to sleep.. whahaha..

Ciaoz n have a GREAT weekend ahead,
<<< aBRIeL >>>

No comments: