"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, February 05, 2004

allo... wonder y there is a blank space with no words?? well.. tat suppose to be a pic.. but apparently, it can't come out.. kor.. i dun koe wat's wrong.. argh!!

anyway, yesterday slept at like 1am and woke up 6am this morning for an 8am lecture.. when i reached school, i was like half-dead lohz.. so tired and sleepy..

then cont. my health & wellness lecture whereby my lecturer taught on the topic of diabetes.. it was not too bad actually..

then came my practical session of PDM (product development & marketing).. i tell u.. its like disatrous lohz.. so tired and at the same time, still have to continue on.. haiz.. then when i talk to the head of this subject, i then realised my group made a lot of mistakes.. my gosh!! dun koe how we going to cont. on at this rate.. haiz..

but my practical lecturer (NOT the head) commended on my logbk.. so not so bad.. quite happy.. at least tat's a consolation..

then after tat, went to eat lunch with my usual clique except Limei, coz' she on MC.. so i ate Muslim Rice at Design Canteen.. shiok manz..

then after tat, regine and yanyan had to do ice-cream, while junting and i went to library and do our FYP logbk.. so else, my FYP supervisor will nag.. so yupz.. manage to finish it lohz..

then went for 2 consecutive lectures.. my gosh!! the lecturers talk like they catch a train or sumthing lohz.. talk so fast.. dun even give us time to write wat they haiz..

u thought tat was worst?? this is even worse.. we had a PDM lecture and its the head of the subject teaching.. she talk and talk and talk, and she told us stories.. so we dun koe whether its an example or wat.. but the problem is we cannot summarise wat she said, so we like write in a long way lohz.. and before we could write finish, she has gone to the nxt pt.. and the cycle continues again.. my gosh! like tat how to understand the subject?? haiz.. =(

then after tat, came home and during my bus journey, i read thru' wat the PDM lecturer taught today lohz.. and then i finally understand.. haiz..

then reach home, bathe and now do this short(?!?) blog update before i continue on my work.. haiz.. its work, work and more work!! arrgghhh!!

k.. gtg n do my work liaoz.. cya tml.. =)

Ciaoz n have a GREAT day ahead,
<<< aBrIeL >>>

No comments: