"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, January 29, 2004

allo.. well.. its update time.. =)

well.. i koe yesterday, i didn't blog.. so some of u may wonder y.. but anyway, to compensate you, here are the 2 updates.. =)

Wednesday (28/1)

well.. this day i went to school the WHOLE day and do my self-training for my FYP lohz.. today my tasting result a bit bad.. i can feel tat its worse than the first self-training that i have done.. dun koe y.. juz can feel tat my standard drop already.. but anyway, i have seen my result and i think it shld be juz fine..

huifang, peiwen and sandy also came to school, to do their FYP... they happen to go opp. sch to buy mantou, becos' the old one they have bought has mould growing on it!! greenish-black colour.. very disgusting..

i think the problem is tat they only put it in the fridge and NOT the freezer.. instructions say keep frozen.. so tat's y..

so yupz.. they went opp. school and buy mantou, and then, huifang call me and ask me whether my team members (including me) want to have the $1 chicken rice for lunch! YES!! you have seen correctly.. $1 !!

we juz say ok lohz.. anyway, $1 only.. surprisingly, the $1 chicken rice was full for me.. it lasts me the whole afternoon... =)

then after lunch, we thought we can go home liaoz.. but then, it's still early and therefore we decide to do the tabulation of results for my attachment company (the lychee beverage thing), becos' dur on 14/2.. so yupz..

we thought we just do it on paper.. but then, we were wrong! We have to do it on computer.. and count 400 ppl's (gulp!) response.. haiz..

so we did like only Day 1 (7 out of 16 qn).. we still got Days 2 & 3 to do.. its the same 16 qn.. but its not ez lohz.. we have to calculate the male, female and overall response.. haiz.. we did the 7 qn for like 2 hrs.. my gosh!!.. we gave up after tat and decide to go home.. my brain was like strting to get giddy.. probably becos' of the constant radiation of the computer as well as not enuf sleep the previous nite..

I have slept at 1am on tues doing my PDM stuff.. haiz.. very tired becos' like 9.30am have to reach school the next day (wed).. =)

i actually thought i have time to exercise.. but becos' of the time i reach home, i was too tired to even walk manz.. i was tat tired.. but i had no choice.. but still have to do my homework.. so yupz..

then reach home about 6+pm, and then bathe and ate dinner.. did my homework (needs my com) from 8pm-9pm, then off my computer to watch the 9pm show on Channel 8 (very nice! must watch!) and then proceeded to watch American Idol 3.. my gosh.. some ppl really just CAN'T sing lohz.. haiz.. as i watch the show, i laugh manz.. =)

when the show was finished (about 11pm), i went to sleep..

Thursday (29/1)

woke up at 6am this morning becos' got lecture at 8am.. so yupz.. did my QT and all.. after tat, went to school.. thank goodness the bus came promptly.. didn't wait too long for the bus.. so yupz..

then went for lecture.. after tat, we got out PDM lab, where my group members (including me) will do trials for our Cherry & Kiwi Carbonated Tea.. we did today altogether 6 trials within 5 hrs and NONE was really successful.. haiz.. we do until we fed up lohz.. but this is how it goes leh.. this is the process..

after the practical, my usual clique can't decide where to go for lunch.. we like eat everywhere until sian in TP liao lohz.. so limei came up with a LAME way, in a sense tat she say whoever wear white will decide to eat Mensa or sumthing like tat..

after much consideration, we were tat desperate.. we decide to eat at Norgan Varz.. for those of you who have NOT been in TP, Norgan Varz is like an air-con cafe in TP lohz.. in my whole life in TP, have only step into the cafe like only 3 times (including today!).. so i had baked pasta (chicken sausage) and a scoop of Double Swiss Chocolate ice-cream for lunch.. not cheap manz.. this meal costs me $5.75.. haiz... i thought the ice-cream i ate was belgium chocolate ice-cream.. but the problem is it is NOT bitter enuf.. haiz.. the baked pasta (chicken sausage) was also NOT very fantastic.. think this will be my last time stepping into Norgan Varz b4 i graduate from TP.. so yupz.. =)

then after tat, went for 2 consecutive lectures.. well.. 1 lecturer let us write so much during the lecture, and thereby can't concentrate on the lecture, and the other lecturer, talk so fast and to deprive to a simple point, she went 1 big round.. actually i understand, and wait till she talk finish, i got confused.. haiz.. well.. tat's some lecturers for you.. =P

then came home after the lecture (n that is about 5pm), and took a nap.. cannot take it liaoz.. i slept so soundly.. 7pm woke up.. ate dinner.. watch TV.. then now on com and do my blog update for today.. so yupz..

gtg becos' i want to watch TV!! Channel 8 show and American Idol 3 on Channel 5!

Ciaoz n have a GREAT day ahead, =o)
<<< aBRIeL >>>

No comments: