"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, January 26, 2004

allo.. dun koe wat happen to my stupid com.. my com got hang.. so have to re-do this blog update again.. haiz..

anyway, today is a CCOOOLLLDDD and wet day since morning.. like it this way of weather being cool and all, but sumtimes, it is very torturing.. but anyway, i shall not complain..

before i started to re-write this blog, huimin msg me and ask me how was my day and all becos' of my blog yesterday.. i told her I'm fine lohz.. becos' today is a NEW day and of new happenings!! wah! impressive huh?? Chey!

anyway, today went to school for lecture at 9am for the FIRST lecture of the day.. and i tell u it is the WORST lecture manz..

what happen was he was going thru' about 10-15 slides that were NOT in my notes, so i have to like copy or sumthing loh..even though he said its not very impt.. just understand can liaoz..

but however, dun feel secure lahz.. so i write lohz... then he just cont. on.. talk so fast.. then i think nvm lahz.. since he say not impt and all.. and then the WORST thing started.. he was supposed to go thru' the next part of the lecture.. however, he schedule it to be on Thurs.. so he just say "i'll continue on Thurs" and guess wat's the time.. its 9.30am ONLY!! lecture wld normally end at 9.50am.. so yupz.. he was so unwilling to go to the next part.. so i was like thinking to myself: "since he decide to cont. the lecture on thurs, y dun he slow down and let me copy??".. haiz.. even my other classmates are also quite mad with him.. haiz.. wat to do?? lecturer cannot blame.. =(

ok.. then i went for another 2 consecutive lectures from 10am-12 noon.. then after tat, went for my practical interview.. studied it during the CNY break.. and guess wat! all tat i studied has NO use!! haiz.. instead, i'm tested on my previous yrs (ie, from Year 1) knowledge of related subjects.. so yupz.. but Thank God the lecturer tat was testing me was good enuf to like prompt me the answers as well as skipping the qn tat I dun koe how to answer.. but thank God.. everything i koe how to answer.. remembering the facts and all.. =)

then after tat, stayed back in school for about 30 mins to do my logbk for my other group projects.. stayed back and discuss with the group and all lohz..

then i came back, bathe, and took a nap..

woke up and now, i'm updating u on my day.. so yupz..

gtg now becos' need to do homework.. haiz..

Ciaoz n have a GREAT day ahead,
<<< aBrIeL >>>

No comments: