"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

allo.. me juz update u here for a while.. now is the evening update.. wahaha.. =)

after my school finish (ie, about 12 noon), my classmates want to go to Bugis and shop for their CNY clothes.. =).. actually, wanted to follow.. however, can't really make up my mind becos' i want to train in the evening and i scared by the time i reached home, i wld be like half-dead.. so yupz.. i actually leave it to God.. i leave Him to decide.. so i say to my friends see which bus came first, 8 or 23.. they taking 23 to Bugis.. so if 23 is here, then i follow them to Bugis.. so anyway, bus service 8 came.. so then, i knew it was God's Will for me to come home and take a nap and then do exercise..

so when i reached home, i ate my lunch and then took a nap for about 1.5 hrs.. then, i woke up, and was determined to go for my exercise.. was actually quite lazy to go.. but in the end, i went.. i practiced according to wat the army ppl gave me..

i hopped on the stadium stairs and doing multiple jumps -- all these to practice for my standing broad jump.

i did sit-ups.. juz enuf to pass.. however, i did until 38.. and of course, i timed myself for 1 min, and see how many sit-ups i can do, however, after finish 38, i was like happy.. but then realised that i never start to time.. so anyway, i didn't redo..

i then took a try at the pull-up bar.. i tried.. but juz can't.. haiz.. =(.. i think i will fail this NAPFA test becos' of this.. =(

anyway, then i ran 1.6km (ie, 400m x 4 rounds = 1.6km).. actually shld run within 8-12 mins.. but then, i took close to 14 mins.. haiz.. in actual fact, need to run 2.4km.. but my army bk states that i shld start with 1.6km first.. so quite satisfied with my running time lahz.. =)

so yupz.. then after that, came back home for dinner.. now, i can't get up as agile as i used to, as my leg muscle is strained.. so yupz.. getting up is quite a chore for me now..

k.. need to go out and watch my 7pm show liaoz.. "ji2 xiang2 ru2 yi4".. nice show.. u shld watch it.. =)

Ciaoz n have a GREAT day ahead, c,')
<<< aBrIeL >>>

No comments: