"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, December 05, 2003

hi.. its that time of the nite where I'll give more updates.. =)

anyway, unlike yesterday,today has been quite a "sedate" day loh.. this is becos' i've been stayed home like morning, then go to school for my FYP update with my supervisor/lecturer..

went to school this afternooon for the FYP update thing lohz.. it supposed to last only 1 hr (ie, from 1pm-2pm).. however, we got carried away, and in the end, it lasted for 2 hrs (ie, from 1pm-3pm).. so its like i didn't eat my lunch until like 4pm in the afternoon lohz.. poor thing horz?? *give innocent look*..

well.. then after my lunch, i bathe and then took a nap for like 2 hrs! i slept at 2am yesterday becos' of my update of my blog mahz.. so this morning like woke up at 8.30am loh.. dun koe y cannot sleep liaoz.. so yupz.. then definately, afternoon felt tired.. so i slept for 2 hrs loh.. power huh.. =)

anyway, yupz.. that's about my day.. told u its somehow sedate.. dun u think so?? =)

k.. got to go and watch my TV dramas liaoz.. quite a lot of variety shows and nice shows on TV on Friday.. so yupz..

I'll see u when i c u yaz??

Ciaoz n have a GREAT weekend ahead,
<<< aBRIeL >>>

No comments: